Monday, June 4, 2012

{{ Tara && Jerms}}

So as most of you may have heard, Jerms & I opted for a private wedding just for two and said "I Do" to each other this past memorial day weekend. 

We met our two photographers and officiant at Penn Farm (located in Cedar Hill State Park:: Cedar Hill TX) early evening on Friday May 25, 2012. I didn't account for all the Memorial Day traffic so all of that leisure relaxed time I thought we would have.... didn't happen. 

Don't be fooled--- If you know me, then you know there was stressed. Less than a normal wedding (I think....) but nonetheless.... perfect for us :) 

I couldn't keep a straight face and Jerms was concentrating very hard to remember all the words he was being told to repeat. We both succeeded and became Husband and Wife. And of course the first thing he says.... " Now you can't correct anyone when they call you my wife." Yup we've been promoted :) 

I just want to give a little shout out to each person that helped make sure our wedding was exactly what we wanted .... and picture perfect. It took an army! 

You  know I am the queen of giving credit where credit is due so visit each of our fantastic vendors 
(You're welcome in advance because they are all AMAZING!) and enjoy a glimpse into our sweet little shindig for two <3

{{Wedding Dress}}

{{Hair: Corina}}
{{Makeup: Ricky}}

{{Wedding Sash}}

{{Wedding Photography}}
{{ Feet Don't Touch The Ground custom tee}}

{{Peal necklace & bracelet}}
{{Navy dress}}
{{ "L" Hat}}


{{Bouquet & Boutonniere}}

{{Officiant}}

















































0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila